Each tag can have its own drip campaign. Some have templates already set up and ready to be turned on while others will be completely built from scratch.
1. Click your name in the top right corner.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'Autopilot' module.
4. Select the 'Templates' option.
5. A dropdown will appear with all of your tags available for selection. Simply select the tag you are interested in and click 'View Templates'.
You will see a grid-like pattern: campaign types across the top and day increments down the left side. All white boxes are inactive, any green boxes are active.
IMPORTANT: Just because a template is ACTIVE does not mean that the autopilot drip is ON. You can have templates activated, but you must then go to the Autopilot page and turn the tag's drip on. Learn how by viewing the article titled 'Setting up your Autopilot page'.
6. Click the 3-line dropdown in any white (inactive) box that says 'None'. Keep in mind that each box lines up with a day and a campaign type.
7. Click 'Create a New Template' to be taken to the campaign builder.
If there are any available global templates or templates you've created for a tag, they will be available to select below the 'New Template' option. Selecting them will attach them as a green (active) template.
IMPORTANT: Any white boxes that have information in them along with the words 'Global Templates' are templates we placed at suggested increments. Feel free to click their 3-line dropdowns and select 'Activate Global Template'.
8. When finished making any changes, click 'Save'.
If you had activated a saved template or one of our pre-built ones, the template should now appear as a green (active) box in that spot.
If you had created a new template, you will now click back into that 'None' box and select it from the list. After doing so, you will see it appear in a green (active) box.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Setting up, setting-up, setup, drip, campaigns, campaign, marketing, market, tagging, tags, tag