Over 20 Top Tier data providers are collecting contact information for the homeowners within our user's territories. The fact is that no matter where data is collected it will not always be 100% accurate. If the provided contact information is incorrect we have made it available to 'Report Bad Data'. When the data has been reported as bad it pings the data providers and the data will be removed.
To 'Report Bad Data':
- Locate the desired homeowner from within the 'Lead Dashboard'.
- Click on the person's name to access their profile.
- Locate the 'Contact' module to the left-hand side of the profile.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the 'Request More Data' button in the 'Contact' module.
- Click 'Report Bad Data'.
- A pop-up menu will populate which will allow you to select which contact info should be reported as bad data or be deleted.
Reporting bad data will not ping the data providers to search for additional information. To request more information click on the 'Request More Data' button.
(If you are unfamiliar with how to 'Request More Data' refer to the article on requesting more data.)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Contact, phone, numbers, email, e-mail, information, wrong, bad, incorrect, report, inform