There are over 500 templates included in the offrs platform with regards to all of the campaign types. You also have the ability to create your own custom templates and then save them for future use.
1. Navigate to any person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Email' button.
3. Fill out the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are selecting the campaign from the 'Load Template' dropdown in the future.
4. Fill out the subject of the email - This is the title the email will have in the recipients email in-box.
5. Fill out the body of the email - This is the content of the email. You will notice that this area looks very similar to your standard text document application. You will be able to change the stylings, alignment, upload images hosted on other sites, add links, insert custom HTML code, and take many other actions in order to create the message you would like.
6. Uncheck or leave checked the option of having the recipient's name as the first word on the email and the option to include the email signature you have set up in our system.
(For more information on signatures, please refer to the help article about entering your signatures.)
7. Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top.
8. After clicking the 'Save' button, a new button will appear that says 'Save As Template.' Click this button.
The template has now been saved. To find this template in the future, click the three line dropdown located next to the 'Save' button and select 'Load Template.' The top templates shown are your custom saved templates.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Saving, saved, save, email, e-mail, template, templates, custom