Many of our users prefer to use their own pre-established email providers due to familiarity and appreciation of the advanced tracking options these companies can provide. However, offrs grants the ability to send emails out to individual homeowners right from their profile page. Users are provided a monthly allotment based on number of territories licensed. After this allotment is exceeded, the agent has the option to charge a credit card in order to pay for additional emails.
1. Navigate to a person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Email' button.
3. Fill out the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are viewing the campaign in the future on the 'Sent Campaigns' screen.
4. Fill out the subject of the email - This is the title the email will have in the recipients email in-box.
5. Fill out the body of the email - This is the content of the email. You will notice that this area looks very similar to your standard text document application. You will be able to change the stylings, alignment, upload images hosted on other sites, add links, insert custom HTML code, and take many other actions in order to create the message you would like.
6. Uncheck or leave checked the option of having the recipient's name as the first word on the email and the option to include the email signature you have set up in our system.
(For more information on signatures, please refer to the help article about entering your signatures.)
7. Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top. This is very important. Click the 'Save' button whenever you make a change to the email.
8. After clicking the 'Save' button, click the 'Send Campaign' button at the top of the screen.
9. Select the day and the time that you would like the email to be sent out.
10. Review the preview of the email below. If you would like to make any changes, click on the 'Edit' button.
11. When ready to send, click the 'OK. I Approve. Send It." button.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Launching, launch, loading, load, starting, start, beginning, begin, making, make, campaigns, campaign, individual, person, single, one, solo, gmail, yahoo, email, e-mail, electronic, mail, off, one-off