Many of our users prefer to use their own pre-established email providers due to familiarity and appreciation of the advanced tracking options these companies can provide. However, offrs grants the ability to send emails out to your leads based on tags or saved search lists. Users are provided a monthly allotment based on number of territories licensed. After this allotment is exceeded, the agent has the option to charge a credit card in order to pay for additional emails.
1. Locate the 'Launch Campaign' module on your home screen.
2. Click on the 'Launch Campaign' button.
3. Locate the 'Email Campaign' module.
4. Click on the 'Launch' button.
5. You have several ways to select who you want to send the email to:
- Click on the search bar and type in or select the tag you would like to send the email to. Then, click 'Search.'
- Click on the tag from the 'Quick Launch' suggestions.
- Click on a recently saved search list.
(If you are not familiar with how to save a customized list, please refer to the help article about saving a list.)
You will see a confirmation in a green box of the number of people who have the appropriate contact information to receive the campaign.
6. Click the button below this green box.
- If it is a green button, it will tell you how many allotment you have for this campaign type and will say 'Continue To Next Step.'
- If it is a red button, it is indicating that you do not have enough allotment to send to all of the people in the group. Clicking this will take you through the process of allowing a one-time charge on your credit card.
(After you exceed your allotment, emails cost $0.001 each.)
7. If you are using a global tag, you may have the option of selecting a suggested template or starting from scratch. For the suggested templates, click the 'Preview the campaign' button to see a preview. When ready, click the 'Choose' button next to the option you would like. If you were not provided an option, then no suggested templates exist and you will be taken to the 'Start from scratch' page.
8. Fill out the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are viewing the campaign in the future on the 'Sent Campaigns' screen.
9. Fill out the subject of the email - This is the title the email will have in the recipients email in-box.
10. Fill out the body of the email - This is the content of the email. You will notice that this area looks very similar to your standard text document application. You will be able to change the stylings, alignment, upload images hosted on other sites, add links, insert custom HTML code, and take many other actions in order to create the message you would like.
11. Uncheck or leave checked the option of having the recipient's name as the first word on the email and the option to include the email signature you have set up in our system.
(For more information on signatures, please refer to the help article about entering your signatures.)
12. Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top. This is very important. Click the 'Save' button whenever you make a change to the email.
13. After clicking the 'Save' button, click the 'Send Campaign' button at the top of the screen.
14. Select the day and the time that you would like the email to be sent out.
15. Review the preview of the email below. If you would like to make any changes, click on the 'Edit' button.
(If you selected the option to include the first name, it will show '(%Person's First Name%).' Do not worry. The name will attach. This is not what will go out but is simply part of the preview process.)
16. When ready to send, click the 'OK. I Approve. Send It." button.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Launching, launch, loading, load, starting, start, beginning, begin, making, make, campaigns, campaign, email, e-mail, mass