We want you to have complete visibility of who is receiving your campaigns sent through the offrs platform. Find out what the different statuses mean as well as what each column indicates on the past campaigns screen.
1. Click on the 'Campaigns' dropdown at the top of the page.
2. Click on the 'View Past Campaigns' option.
3. Click the three line dropdown to the far right of the campaign.
4. Select the 'View Recipients' option.
On this page you will also see:
- Recipient - Name of the person. Click to view their profile.
- Date Queued - The date the campaign was placed in the queue.
- Date Complete - The date the campaign was sent out or processed by the company who will send it out.
- Error - Any errors for this person will be listed here. (If you have any questions regarding what an error means, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Viewing, view, campaigns, campaign, recipients, recipient, received