There are over 500 templates included in the offrs platform with regards to all of the campaign types. You also have the ability to modify our templates and then save the changed templates for future use.
1. Navigate to any person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Letter' button.
3. Click the three line dropdown located in the top left next to the 'Save' button.
4. Select the 'Load Template' option. You will see any saved custom templates at the top and our collection of global templates below these. Select the template you would like to edit.
5. Click the 'Load Template' button.
6. Change the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are viewing the campaign in the future on the 'Sent Campaigns' screen.
7. Then, I suggest picking a font size for your letter. Scroll down to find a dropdown that says 'Default Size' or another size if this was not a global template. Select the size of the font that will be generated. The numbers are in pts (points). They are the same scale used in your word document application you use on your computer. 'Default Size' is 24.
8. After selecting a size, scroll up and click the 'Save' button. The font size affects the character limit. After clicking the 'Save' button, the character counter will update.
(The smaller the font, the more characters can fit on the page. The sizes are as follows:)
Size - Character Limit
20 - 1100
22 - 900
24 - 800
26 - 600
28 - 500
30 - 400
9. Scroll back down and select your font. Click the 'View Fonts' button to see a preview of what each font looks like. Look at what the name of it is and then select it from the dropdown just to the left of the button.
10. When finished, scroll up and click the 'Save' button.
11. Change the body of the letter - This is the content of the letter.
12. When finished, scroll up and click the 'Save' button.
13. Uncheck or leave checked the option of having the recipient's name as the first word on the letter, the option to include the letter signature you have set up in our system, and the option to include your logo as the header.
(For more information on signatures, please refer to the help article about entering your signatures. If you leave the letter signature blank, we will print the important information for you on the letter. This includes your name, company, email, and phone number entered in the profile section.)
14. Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top. This is very important. Click the 'Save' button whenever you make a change to the letter.
Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top.
15. After clicking the 'Save' button, a new button will appear that says 'Save As Template.' Click this button.
The template has now been saved. To find this template in the future, click the three line dropdown located next to the 'Save' button and select 'Load Template.' The top templates shown are your custom saved templates.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Editing, edit, changing, change, modifying, modify, letter