We are charged $1 by the third party company we work with (Lob.com) which is exactly what we charge our users once the monthly allotment is used. To avoid this, we provide the ability to completely create a property report in our system and then download it so that you can send it out yourself and not incur any additional cost through offrs.
(This type of campaign is only available to Enterprise platform users. For more information, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.)
1. Navigate to a person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Report' button.
3. After you have finished loading or creating your report and are ready to download, click the 'Save' button in the top left corner.
4. After clicking the 'Save' button, click the 'Send Campaign' button at the top of the screen.
5. Review the preview of the report below. To make any changes, click the 'Edit' button.
6. When ready to download, hover your mouse over the preview and a dropdown will appear at the top.
7. Hover your mouse over an option until you find the one that says 'Download.' Click this option to download.
(On the web browser Chrome, the icon looks like a down arrow pointing at a line.)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Download, downloading, report, reports, camapigns, campaign, keep, keeping, CMA, report,