There are over 500 templates included in the offrs platform with regards to all of the campaign types. You also have the ability to modify our templates and then save the changed templates for future use.
(We STRONGLY suggest reaching out via text only to leads you are already familiar with. We also suggest sending them from your personal phone.)
1. Locate the 'Launch Campaign' module on your home screen.
2. Click on the 'Launch Campaign' button.
3. Locate the 'Text Campaign' module.
4. Click on the 'Launch' button.
5. A box of information will appear with a few suggestions. When ready, click the 'Launch Mass TXT Campaign' button.
6. Select a tag that you know has a small amount of people in it. We simply need to gain access to the text builder screen.
You will see a confirmation in a green box of the number of people who have the appropriate contact information to receive the campaign.
7. Click the button below this green box.
- If it is a green button, it will tell you how many allotment you have for this campaign type and will say 'Continue To Next Step.'
- If it is a red button, it is indicating that you do not have enough allotment to send to all of the people on the group. Try to find a smaller group of people.
8. If you are using a global tag, you may have the option of selecting a suggested template or starting from scratch. For the suggested templates, click the 'Preview the campaign' button to see a preview. When ready, click the 'Choose' button next to the option you would like. If you were not provided an option, then no suggested templates exist and you will be taken to the 'Start from scratch' page.
9. Change the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are selecting the campaign from the 'Load Template' dropdown in the future.
10. Change the text message - This is the body of the text. As you type the text, the 'Characters Remaining' number will update. There is a limit of 140 characters in the text message.
11. Uncheck or leave checked the option of having the recipient's first name as the first word on the text and the option to include the text signature you have set up in our system.
(For more information on signatures, please refer to the help article about entering your signatures.)
12. Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top.
13. After clicking the 'Save' button, a new button will appear that says 'Save As Template.' Click this button.
The template has now been saved. To find this template in the future, click the three line dropdown located next to the 'Save' button and select 'Load Template.' The top templates shown are your custom saved templates.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Editing, edit, changing, change, modifying, modify