We have made it available to send leads from the offrs account to their BoomTown CRM.
Before attempting to set up within the offrs account, retrieve the Lead Parsing Email from BoomTown. This is the email in BoomTown that receives Leads.
The Lead parsing email allows data to be extracted from emails and converted into use-able, structured information.
Once you have retrieved the email, log in to your offrs account. Follow the steps below:
- Click on your name in the right hand corner.
- Click on 'Account Settings'.
- Locate 'Connectors' from the 'Advanced' module. Click on it.
- Locate 'BoomTown' underneath 'Application'.
- All the way to the right you will see a 'Connect' button under 'Status'. Click on it. The following menu will populate:
Enter the BoomTown lead parsing email. Click Save.
After the connection has been made, the 'Status' will say 'Connected'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Connecting, connect, linking, link, porting, port, merging, merge, adding, add, bridging, bridge, api, crm, program, connectors, connector, accounts, account, external, boomtown, boom, town.