Users can connect their Contactually account with your their offrs account. They will first need to find the API Key in the Contactually account.
Before work can be done within offrs, log in to the Contactually account. Click on the icon in the top right hand corner.
Select settings from the drop down menu. See the image below:
Once you have clicked on settings, a new page will load.
On the left hand side of the screen and under 'Features', click on the API item. See the image below:
A new page will populate. You will be able to locate the API key here. Copy the Key.
Now that you have the API key from Contactually you can now log in to your offrs account.
- Click on your name in the right hand corner of your account.
- Select 'Account Settings'.
- Locate the 'Advanced' module.
- Click on 'Connectors' from the 'Advanced' module.
- Locate 'Contactually' under the 'Application' column.
- Click on the button that says 'Connect' to the far right of Contactually. You will find this button under the 'Status' column.
A window will populate.
From here paste the API Key that you copied from Contactually above the bar in the populated window.
Make sure that you click on 'Save'.
Once you have connected to Contactually you will see that the previous 'Connect' button is now green and says 'Connected'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Connecting, connect, linking, link, porting, port, merging, merge, adding, add, bridging, bridge, api, crm, program, connectors, connector, accounts, account, external, contactually