We want you to have complete visibility of any campaigns sent through the offrs platform throughout the entire process. Find out what the different statuses mean as well as what each column indicates on the past campaigns screen.
1. Click on the 'Campaigns' dropdown at the top of the page.
2. Click on the 'View Past Campaigns' option.
This is where you can view your campaigns. There may be several statuses to the left of the campaigns name:
- Sent - The campaign has been sent from our system.
- Sending - The campaign is scheduled to be sent.
- Draft - The campaign was exited out of on the build screen.
- Preview - The campaign was exited out of on the preview screen.
- No Credits - There were insufficient credits to send this campaign. (Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to increase your marketing allotments if this is a frequent issue.)
- Send - The campaign still needs to have the final send button clicked.
- Save - The campaign was a template that was exited out of.
On this page you will also see:
- Campaign - Name of the campaign. Click to view the campaign.
- Latest Update - The last time the campaign's status was updated
- Type - What type of campaign it is.
- Autopilot? - It will say 'Autopilot' next to the campaign if it was sent using the automated marketing. (This is an Enterprise platform feature. For more information, please email email@example.com)
Clicking the three line dropdown to the far right allows you to view the campaign or to delete any campaigns not sent or sending.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Viewing, view, campaigns, campaign, saved, save, all, scheduled, sent, already