While we can not upload an image directly from your computer, our email provider does allow you to show an image you have hosted through other means. All you will need is the URL of the image from the hosting site.
1. After you have finished loading or creating your email and are ready to attach an image, scroll down to the 'Body of Email' section.
2. Place your mouse cursor where you want the image to be placed and click so that the blinking line is where you want the image inserted.
3. Click the 'Insert' dropdown at the top and select the 'Image' option.
4. A new window will appear with several options:
- Source - Enter the URL address of the hosted image. The URL entered MUST END in a file extension for the link to work ( E.g. https://www.imagehosting.com/housepic2.png )
- Image Description - If the image cannot load due to an issue with the hosting site or the source link entered, this is the text that will show in it's place.
- Dimensions - Set the image size in pixels. It will default to the size it was when uploaded onto the hosting site. This is where you can go to make it smaller if you need to.
- Constrain Proportions - Checking this option will keep the length and width the same proportions as the uploaded size. That means that while making it smaller or bigger, it will not warp the image.
The image should now appear in the body of the email.
Search Terms: Adding, add, saving, saved, save, including, include