Even after sharing a platform seat with a team member, it is very easy to remove this access.
IMPORTANT: If they have access because a territory was shared with them, please be sure to remove them from the territory. Learn how in the article titled 'Removing a Team Member from a Territory'.
1. Click your name in the top right corner.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'Account' module.
4. Select the 'Licenses' option.
5. Click the red 'Delete' button to the far right of the lead whose platform access you are looking to revoke.
You will now see the team member(s) name below with the type of share, the date it was shared, and whether they can access marketing.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Removing, team, member, delete, deleting, platform, seat, giving, give, share, access, marketing