- Click on your name in the top right corner.
- Select 'Account Settings' from the drop down menu.
- Locate the 'Advanced' by scrolling down the left side of the page.
- Click on 'Connectors'.
- Under the 'Application' column locate 'Agentology'.
- To the right of 'Agentology' and under the column 'Status' click 'Connect'. A window will populate.
- Enter your Agentology Email Address to receive Verified Leads (it should be an @agentology.com email).
- Click the 'Save' button. The window will close.
If you have the email address entered and click save the previous 'Connect' button will be green and say 'Connected'. See below image:
Note: Only Verified Leads are sent to Agentology for follow up.
(If you are unfamiliar with the types of leads, refer to the article 'Smart Data Leads and Verified Smart Leads Explained'.)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Connecting, connect, linking, link, porting, port, merging, merge, adding, add, bridging, bridge, api, crm, program, connectors, connector, accounts, account, external, agentology.