Each tag can have its own drip campaign. Some have templates already set up and ready to be turned on while others will be completely built from scratch. You are able to go in and edit any templates set up on autopilot.
1. Click your name in the top right corner.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'Autopilot' module.
4. Select the 'Templates' option.
5. A dropdown will appear with all of your tags available for selection. Simply select the tag you are interested in and click 'View Templates'.
You will see a grid-like pattern: campaign types across the top and day increments down the left side. All white boxes are inactive, any green boxes are active.
IMPORTANT: Just because a template is ACTIVE does not mean that the autopilot drip is ON. You can have templates activated, but you must then go to the Autopilot page and turn the tag's drip on. Learn how by viewing the article titled 'Setting up your Autopilot page'.
6. Click the 3-line dropdown in the green (active) template that you are looking to modify.
7. Select 'Update Template'.
8. Make any changes you would like and then click 'Save'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Selecting, select, choosing, choose, auto-pilot, autopilot, auto pilot, templates, template, editing, edit, changing, change, modifying, modify, updating, update