Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows users to measure the effectiveness of their ads.
Pixel Data can help to:
- Make sure your ads are being shown to the right people.
- Build advertising audiences.
- Unlock additional Facebook advertising tools.
You can add Facebook Pixel Analytics to your custom offrs Smart Site by following the steps below:
- Create a customized Smart Site. (Refer to the article 'Creating a Smart Site'.)
- Locate the customized Smart Site you created.
- Click on the three line drop-down menu under 'Actions'.
- Click on 'Edit'. A menu will populate.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu to locate 'Embed code'.
- Click below and enter the code for Facebook Pixel / Google Analytics & Tracking. Click 'Save'.
Note: You will need to have created a Facebook Pixel from Facebook Ad Manager to retrieve the necessary code to embed.
(If you need additional information on Facebook Pixels, please lookup Facebook Pixel in your search engine or contact Facebook.)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Lookup, capture, house, value, hvr, lead, capture, facebook, housevaluereport, web, page.