Many of our users prefer to use their own pre-established marketing providers due to familiarity and appreciation of the advanced tracking options these companies can provide. Here is the information on how to utilize one such company.
1. Go to www.aweber.com
To upload your leads:
2. Hover over Subscribers and select 'Add Subscribers'.
3. Click 'Import More Than 10 Subscribers'.
4. Drag the .csv file that you downloaded from our platform from your desktop to where it says 'Drag File Here'.
5. Match the information with the appropriate fields and click 'Next'.
6. Enter how you acquired the list and click 'Next'.
7. Select if you would like follow-up messages sent and click 'Next'.
8. Select if you would like users to be able to opt in again and click 'Finish Import'.
To create an email campaign:
9. Click 'Create a Message' and select 'Drag & Drop Email Builder'.
10. Enter in a Subject line.
11. Click 'Templates' and choose a template.
12. Add and modify the content.
13. Once finished, click 'Save & Exit'.
14. You are taken to the Drafts page. Click 'Send' and select 'Schedule a Broadcast'.
15. Change any of your settings you would like.
16. When ready, click 'Send Message Now'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Uploading, upload, submitting, submit, sending, send, saving, save, leads, lead, to, aweber, awebber, email, e-mail, campaigns, campaign, marketing, market