Many of our users prefer to use their own pre-established marketing providers due to familiarity and appreciation of the advanced tracking options these companies can provide. Here is the information on how to utilize one such company.
1. Go to www.callfire.com
To create a voicemail campaign and upload your contacts:
2. Click ‘Broadcasts’ on the left side of the screen.
3. Click ‘New Voice Broadcast’.
4. Select if you want to allow:
- ‘Live Answer’ (message that will be played if they answer)
- ‘Transfer’ (message that will play if they opt to be transferred to your phone)
- ‘Answering Machine’ (message that will play if it goes to their answering machine)
- ‘Do Not Call’ (message to recognize that they have been added to your do not call list)
5. Click ‘Next’.
6. Select if you want to ‘Upload an Audio File’, ‘Record via Phone’, or ‘Text to Speech’.
7. Click ‘Upload List’.
8. Name your list and choose your .csv file that you have exported from our platform.
9. Click ‘Continue’.
10. Click ‘Manually Name Columns’ and appropriately label the columns in your .csv file.
11. Agree to the terms and click ‘Continue’.
12. Click ‘Next’.
13. Change any settings or restrictions you would like.
14. Schedule the day and time the campaign will go out and click ‘Finalize’.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Uploading, upload, submitting, submit, sending, send, saving, save, leads, lead, to, callfire, call fire, call-fire, voicemailing, voicemails, voicemail, voice mail, voice-mail, VM, campaigns, campaign, marketing, market