Each account comes with an array of previously populated tags. They fall into three classes: Status, Descriptive, and GEO. Users are also able to create tags of their own to be used when searching and organizing leads. A Tag is a way to label a person in order to easily search for them or launch a campaign to them. Status tags are helpful in showing you how far along your leads are.
Status tags include: Win, Hot, Warm, Cool, New, and Nurture.
- Win: You have won the listing.
- Hot: These people have confirmed the likelihood to sell within the next 6 months.
- Warm: Likely to list within the next 6-12 months.
- Cool: These leads are predicted to sell in the next 12 months to 24 months.
- New: All new leads receive this tag for the first 30 days (automatically).
- Nurture: After 'New' is removed, they receive this tag. If 'New' is removed before the 30 days is up, they do not receive this tag.
Note: New and Nurture are the only Status tags that will be auto-assigned. If you have applied tags New and Nurture will not override.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Status, tags, tag, new, hot, warm, nurture, cool, win, auto-assigned, automatically, what, does, mean, attached.