Even after being shared on a territory, removing someone is very easy. Eliminating them from all territories will also revoke their access to your platform seat.
1. Click your name in the top right corner.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'My People' module.
4. Select the 'Territory' option.
5. Click the three-line dropdown to the far right of the territory you are looking to remove someone from.
6. Select 'Manage Shared Team Members'.
7. Click the red 'Stop Sharing' button next to the team member's name that you want removed.
This should remove them from the territory. Repeat this for each territory you want them removed from.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Removing, remove, stop, delete, member, team, territory, access