Even after sharing a territory with a team member and setting the privileges, making changes is easy.
1. Click your name in the top right corner.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'My People' module.
4. Select the 'Territory' option.
5. Click the three-line dropdown to the far right of the territory you are looking to remove someone from.
6. Select 'Manage Shared Team Members'.
7. Click the green 'Yes' button or the red 'No' button to flip the switch and change it to its other option.
Clicking the buttons is enough to save the change made. Feel free to navigate to anywhere else on the site when finished making changes.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Changing, change, team, member, access, accessing, allow, sharing, share, territories, territory