Many of our users prefer to use their own pre-established direct mail providers due to familiarity and appreciation of the advanced tracking options these companies can provide. However, offrs grants the ability to send direct mailers out to individual homeowners right from their profile page. Users are provided a monthly allotment based on number of territories licensed. After this allotment is exceeded, the agent has the option to charge a credit card in order to pay for additional direct mailers.
1. Navigate to a person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Direct Mail' button.
3. Fill out the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are viewing the campaign in the future on the 'Sent Campaigns' screen.
The top section shows the back of the card.
4. Fill out the 'Title' - This will appear at the top in white text. In order to see the title you must choose a color in the 'Background Color' option found just below.
5. Fill out the 'Call to Action' - This should be a solid command for action (e.g. View properties, Search the MLS, Get a home valuation, Learn about neighborhoods, schools, amenities, Get mortgage information, Contact a Realtor.) It will appear in the same color as the background color.
6. Enter a short message in the 'Note' section - This is the main message on the direct mailer. We are limited to allowing 120 characters in this message.
7. If you haven't yet, select a 'Background Color' - This will be at the top of the back of the card. Keep in mind that it will also be the color the call to action and the person's first name is written in so do not make it a very light color.
8. Once you are happy, click the 'Update' button in this section. The page will reload showing a preview of everything you just entered. Make sure to press 'Update' before going on to the next section.
The bottom section shows the front of the card.
9. Fill out the 'Title' - This will be large text that will appear on the front of the card.
10. Fill out the 'Sub-Title' - This will be smaller text that will appear on the front of the card below the Title.
11. Enter the 'Title Font' information - The first dropdown lets you select out of four fonts for the text. The second dropdown lets you select the size of the text. The third dropdown lets you select where on the front of the card you want the text positioned.
12. Once you are happy, click the 'Update' button in this section. The page will reload showing a preview of everything you just entered. Make sure to press 'Update' before going on to the next section.
13. You also have the option to upload a 'Background Design' - This will appear behind the title and subtitle on the card. Click 'Upload a Design.'
14. Click the 'Choose File' button and select the file from your desktop.
(Please make sure your design is the correct size (4x6) and good resolution (300 DPI+). Accepted formats are JPG, PNG, and GIF. Max file size 5Mb.)
15. After selecting the file, click the 'Save' button.
(Make sure all important information is inside of the red-dotted line and that the card extends out to the grey-dotted line. These are the parameters that our direct mailer provider requires.)
16. Once finished with the front and back of the direct mailer, click the 'Save' button at the top. This is very important. Click the 'Save' button whenever you make a change to the direct mailer.
17. After clicking the 'Save' button, click the 'Send Campaign' button at the top of the screen.
18. Select the day that you would like the direct mailer to be sent out.
19. Review the preview of the direct mailer below. If you would like to make any changes, click on the 'Edit' button.
(If you selected the option to include the first name, it will show '[First Name].' Do not worry. The name will attach. This is not what will go out but is simply part of the preview process.)
20. When ready to send, click the 'OK. I Approve. Send It." button.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Launching, launch, loading, load, starting, start, beginning, begin, making, make, campaigns, campaign, postcard, post, card, single, person, individual