Many of our users prefer to use their own pre-established handwritten letter providers due to familiarity and appreciation of the advanced tracking options these companies can provide. However, offrs grants the ability to send letters out to individual homeowners right from their profile page. Users are provided a monthly allotment based on number of territories licensed. After this allotment is exceeded, the agent has the option to charge a credit card in order to pay for additional letters.
1. Navigate to a person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Letter' button.
8. Fill out the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are viewing the campaign in the future on the 'Sent Campaigns' screen.
9. Then, I suggest picking a font size for your letter. Scroll down to find a dropdown that says 'Default Size.' Select the size of the font that will be generated. The numbers are in pts (points). They are the same scale used in your word document application you use on your computer. The default size is 24.
10. After selecting a size, scroll up and click the 'Save' button. The font size affects the character limit. After clicking the 'Save' button, the character counter will update.
(The smaller the font, the more characters can fit on the page. The sizes are as follows:)
Size - Character Limit
20 - 1100
22 - 900
24 - 800
26 - 600
28 - 500
30 - 400
11. Scroll back down and select your font. Click the 'View Fonts' button to see a preview of what each font looks like. Look at what the name of it is and then select it from the dropdown just to the left of the button.
12. When finished, scroll up and click the 'Save' button.
13. Fill out the body of the letter - This is the content of the letter.
14. When finished, scroll up and click the 'Save' button.
15. Uncheck or leave checked the option of having the recipient's name as the first word on the letter, the option to include the letter signature you have set up in our system, and the option to include your logo as the header.
(For more information on signatures, please refer to the help article about entering your signatures. If you leave the letter signature blank, we will print the important information for you on the letter. This includes your name, company, email, and phone number entered in the profile section.)
16. Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top. This is very important. Click the 'Save' button whenever you make a change to the letter.
17. After clicking the 'Save' button, click the 'Send Campaign' button at the top of the screen.
18. Click the blue words at the bottom of the next page that say 'Generating the PDF.... click this link to view'. This will take you to a preview of your final letter.
19. Review the preview of the letter below. To make any changes, click the 'Edit' button.
20. Select the day that you would like the letter to be sent out.
21. When ready to send, click the 'OK. I Approve. Send It." button.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: launch, loading, load, starting, start, beginning, begin, making, make, campaigns, solo, single, individual, person, one