Many of our users prefer to use their own pre-established property report providers due to familiarity and appreciation of the advanced options these companies can provide. However, offrs grants the ability to send property reports out to individual homeowners right from their profile page. Users are provided a monthly allotment based on number of territories licensed. After this allotment is exceeded, the agent has the option to charge a credit card in order to pay for additional reports.
(This type of campaign is only available to Enterprise platform users. For more information, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.)
1. Navigate to a person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Report' button.
3. Fill out the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are viewing the campaign in the future on the 'Sent Campaigns' screen.
4. Scroll down to view a preview of the property report. Hover your mouse over the report and then scroll to go through the multiple pages of the report. It is completely built out for you already, however you may make changes. You will see two buttons at the top of the screen:
'Edit Cover Page'
5. Click this button to open a pop-up window showing what the current cover page reads. Add or delete as you'd like.
6. Feel free to click the dropdown to change the text font.
7. Click the 'Save' button when finished. The changes will be shown in the preview of the campaign.
8. Click this button to open a pop-up window.
9. The first option is to change the 'Home Valuation Estimate or Range'. If left blank, we put our valuation into the report.
10. The next several options are to change some of the content on the property report. Feel free to change or add any text in the available boxes.
11. You will also see an option titled 'Include Comps in Report?' which allows you to select 'Yes' you want them included or 'No' you do not.
(The information on the comps come from our MLS providers and is not editable. If not happy with the information, the best option is to select 'No' and not include the comps.)
12. Click the 'Save' button when finished. The changes will be shown in the preview of the campaign.
13. Once finished, click the 'Save' button at the top. This is very important. Click the 'Save' button whenever you make a change to the report.
14. After clicking the 'Save' button, click the 'Send Campaign' button at the top of the screen.
19. Review the preview of the report below. To make any changes, click the 'Edit' button.
20. Select the day that you would like the report to be sent out.
21. When ready to send, click the 'OK. I Approve. Send It." button.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Launching, launch, loading, load, starting, start, beginning, begin, making, make, campaigns, campaign, report, reports