Purpose: There are several reasons why you might need to refer to an archived person. We have made it easy to allow you to easily access these archived people.
1. Locate the 'Dashboard' drop-down menu in the header.
2. Select 'Lead Dashboard'.
3. When the 'Lead Dashboard' populates scroll to 'Advanced Options'.
4. Select 'Advanced Options'.
5. Locate the 'Contact Info' options.
6. Check the 'Is Archived' box.
7. Click the blue 'Search' option
(If you are looking to unarchive the person locate the three bar drop-down menu. Click on the menu and select unarchive.)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Unarchiving, unarchived, unarchive, archiving, archived, archive, unhide, hidden, hide, showing, unshown, show, deleted