Creating a custom tag is a great way to narrow down your current list or create a very specific list of people who meet certain criteria. Creating a custom tag will allow you to view and manage a specified group, as well as select that group in your marketing campaigns.
Steps for creating a custom tag:
- You can create a custom tag in your Offrs account under 'Account settings' > 'Tags' > 'Create a New Tag'.
- You will then be brought to the 'Create a Tag' box. You can then 'Enter Tag' (this will be the name of the tag) and fill out the rest of the information. Once this information has been filled out, select 'Save'.
- Click on the three lines on the right-hand side of the tag under the 'Actions' column and select 'Setup Rule'. You will then be directed to the 'Setup Tag Rule' box. This is where you can select the criteria of your tag. Once this information has been filled out, select 'Save'.
- Once saved, you will need to select the three lines on the right-hand side under the 'Actions' again and select 'Run Rule'. This may take a few seconds to a minute to complete.
- Now your custom tag is complete!
- To view your custom tag you can select 'Smart Farm' > 'Search' > 'Search by Tag' > 'Custom Tag Name' > 'Search'. If you selected 'Yes' to 'Include in Shortcuts' in the 'Create a Tag' box you can select 'Smart Farm' > 'Custom Tag Name'.