In this article, we will walk through step by step how to create a team in your Offrs account. Team members will have their own login information and will only be able to view the data that is assigned by the main account holder.
Purpose: Creating a team is beneficial if you are looking to share and/or work the data with multiple agents.
*Note: The data will not be shared will your team members automatically. Any data will have to be manually assigned. Please see our article "How to Assign territories to your Team Members" for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log on to your Offrs account
- Select your name at the top right-hand corner
- Select 'Account Settings'
- Locate the 'Advanced' mondule
- Select 'Teams'
- Select 'Add a Team'
- Create a name for your team
- Select 'Save'
To invite team members to your team
- Select your team name
- Select 'Add Team Member'
- Enter the email address of the team member you want to invite
- Select 'Invite'
- The team member will receive an invite email. They must create an Offrs profile using the link in the invite to become team members and attached to the main account holder.