In this article, we are going to go over step by step how to add an alias to your territory!
Purpose: Adding an alias in a way of creating a nickname for your territory, or multiple territories, for easy and quick reference. This is great especially if you are licensing multiple territories and territories in different zips/states.
- Log on to your Offrs.com account
- Locate and select your name at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select 'Account Settings'
- Locate the 'Advanced' Module
- Select 'Tags'
- Find the territory you want to add an alias to under the 'Tag' column
- Select the button under the actions column to the right of the territory
- Select 'Edit'
- Add the alias under the 'Alias' sections of the 'Manage Tag' box
- Select 'Save'