Users can create many Smart Sites free of charge.
Users can also delete the custom created Smart Sites.
To delete the Smart Site, follow the steps below:
- Click on your name in the right hand corner.
- Select 'Account Settings' from the drop down menu.
- Locate the 'Advanced' module.
- Click on 'Smart Sites' from the 'Advanced' module.
- Locate the three-line drop down menu under 'Actions' and to the right of the Smart Site you are looking to delete. Click the three line drop down menu.
- From the menu that populates, click 'Delete'.
A menu will populate. You must confirm you prefer to delete or if you change your mind, click on 'Nevermind'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: capture, house, value, hvr, lead, capture, facebook, housevaluereport, remove, rid, webpage.