We have allowed users to edit previously created tags or territory tags in order to ensure that the leads are given the proper identification. Tags are labels we use to group people in to assist with making the necessary touches to the leads.
- Click on your name in the right hand corner.
- Click on 'Account Settings' from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the 'Advanced Module' to the bottom left-hand side.
- Click on 'Tags' from the 'Advanced' module.
From here you will be directed to the Tags page. From left to right you will see 'Tag'. 'Alias', 'Type', 'Class', 'Expires', and 'Actions'.
- Locate the tag you wish to edit.
- All the way to the right of the tag you will see a three line drop down menu under 'Actions'. Click on the three line drop down menu.
- Select 'Edit' from the drop down menu.
The following is what you will see after selecting 'Edit':
After adjusting the tag, do not forget to click 'Save' on the bottom right.
Note: You cannot edit or give aliases to Global Tags. The main reason we see people giving an alias is to make it easier to identify a territory by giving it a more recognizable name.
(If you have any questions about the tags page, locate the article 'Tags Page'.)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Editing, edit, changing, change, modifying, modify, updating, update, tags, tag.