The first step to teams is creating a team. After the team is created, you will be able to add and remove team members. To learn how to create a team, please see the article titled 'Creating a Team'.
1. Click your name in the top right corner.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'Advanced' module.
4. Select the 'Teams' option.
5. Click the team name for the team that you are adding a member.
6. Click the 'Add Team Member' button in the top right.
7. Type in the email address of the team member you are going to invite. They will receive an email inviting them to join. This is the PREFERRED way to add a team member.
IMPORTANT: If they already have an account on offrs, simply enter in the email address they use to log in. This way they do not have to create a whole new profile.
8. Click 'Invite'.
If they already had an account and you used their login email for the invite, under the 'Status' column will be a green box that says 'Joined'. If this was their first invite, you will see a grey box that says 'Pending'. This will change to 'Joined' after they accept the invite.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Creating, create, making, make, adding, add, modifying, modify, editing, edit, assigning, assign, teams, team, teammate, team-mate, team mate, members, member