After creating different lead routing rules, our users may want to temporarily turn off a lead rout. Turning the lead rout off instead of deleting it allows the rout to be on file and ready to be active again.
- Click on your name in the right hand corner.
- Click on 'Account Settings'.
- Locate the 'Advanced' module on the left hand side of the page.
- Select 'Lead Routing' from the module.
- Locate the three line drop down menu all the way to the right of the rout you are looking to turn off. Click the three line menu.
- Click on 'Turn Off'.
Once the rout is turned off the status will say that it is 'Not Active'. You can locate the status to the left and right next to the 'Profile' module.
You are able to turn the rout back on following the same steps and selecting 'Turn On'. The status will then say 'Active'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Turning, turn, off, turn, leads, lead, routing, routes, route, stop, stopping.