The templates page is where you go to set up drip campaigns for your different tags. Each tag can have its own drip campaign. Some have templates already set up and ready to be turned on while others will be completely built from scratch.
1. Click your name in the top right corner.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'Autopilot' module.
4. Select the 'Templates' option.
5. A dropdown will appear with all of your tags available for selection. Simply select the tag you are interested in and click 'View Templates'.
(Click 'Go To Template Dashboard' to be taken to the template dashboard. Learn more about it in the articled titled 'Template Dashboard'.)
You will see a grid-like pattern. To learn more about how to set up your templates, view the article titled 'Setting up Drip Campaigns for a Tag'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Templates, template, scripts, script, page, screen, dashboard