There are over 500 templates included in the offrs platform with regards to all of the campaign types. You also have the ability to create your own custom templates and then save them for future use.
1. Navigate to any person's profile, possibly by going to the Lead Dashboard ( https://offrs.com/v5/search.cfm ) and clicking on their name.
2. Click on the large 'Direct Mail' button.
3. Fill out the name of the campaign - This is the name that will be shown when you are viewing the campaign in the future on the 'Sent Campaigns' screen.
The top section shows the back of the card.
4. Fill out the 'Title' - This will appear at the top in white text. In order to see the title you must choose a color in the 'Background Color' option found just below.
5. Fill out the 'Call to Action' - This should be a solid command for action (e.g. View properties, Search the MLS, Get a home valuation, Learn about neighborhoods, schools, amenities, Get mortgage information, Contact a Realtor.) It will appear in the same color as the background color.
6. Enter a short message in the 'Note' section - This is the main message on the direct mailer. We are limited to allowing 120 characters in this message.
7. If you haven't yet, select a 'Background Color' - This will be at the top of the back of the card. Keep in mind that it will also be the color the call to action and the person's first name is written in so do not make it a very light color.
8. Once you are happy, click the 'Update' button in this section. The page will reload showing a preview of everything you just entered. Make sure to press 'Update' before going on to the next section.
The bottom section shows the front of the card.
9. Fill out the 'Title' - This will be large text that will appear on the front of the card.
10. Fill out the 'Sub-Title' - This will be smaller text that will appear on the front of the card below the Title.
11. Enter the 'Title Font' information - The first dropdown lets you select out of four fonts for the text. The second dropdown lets you select the size of the text. The third dropdown lets you select where on the front of the card you want the text positioned.
12. Once you are happy, click the 'Update' button in this section. The page will reload showing a preview of everything you just entered. Make sure to press 'Update' before going on to the next section.
13. You also have the option to upload a 'Background Design' - This will appear behind the title and subtitle on the card. Click 'Upload a Design.'
14. Click the 'Choose File' button and select the file from your desktop.
(Please make sure your design is the correct size (4x6) and good resolution (300 DPI+). Accepted formats are JPG, PNG, and GIF. Max file size 5Mb.)
15. After selecting the file, click the 'Save' button.
(Make sure all important information is inside of the red-dotted line and that the card extends out to the grey-dotted line. These are the parameters that our direct mailer provider requires.)
16. After clicking the 'Save' button, click the 'Save As Template' button.
The template has now been saved. To find this template in the future, click the three line dropdown located next to the 'Save' button and select 'Load Template.' The top templates shown are your custom saved templates.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Saving, saved, save, postcard, post, card