Note: If you have yet to create a team you will not have the ability to manually assign leads and you will not see the triangle symbol to assign leads.
(Need guidance with creating a team? Refer to the 'Help Desk' articles on creating a team or adding a team member)
- Locate the 'Smart Leads' module from the home-screen.
- Click on the 'Smart Leads' button within the module.
- Locate a group of leads or a specific lead from the 'Search Criteria' on the left-hand side.
- Locate the triangle icon underneath 'Assign' and to the right of 'Status'.
- Next to the lead you are looking to manually assign, click on the triangle icon. A pop-up menu will appear with a list of your team member's names.
- Select the team member you would like to assign the lead to.
You are able to select more than one team member to assign a lead to. After you have made the first selection the pop-up menu will disappear as it loads. The triangle symbol will turn into a check mark. Click on the check mark symbol and select another team member.
(If you are looking to assign multiple leads in a larger quantity search for the 'Help Desk' article on lead routing. Refer to the article on sharing your territory to share all the leads)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Manually, assign, assigning, leads, routing, team-member, team, share, sharing, smart, look, up, verified