To ensure that the the custom Smart Site reflects your branding you are able to change our default logo to a different logo and you are also able to change the background image.
When you first create the Smart Site we will use the logo that you upload into your profile.
Locate the 'Smart Site Page'.
- Click on your name in the right hand corner.
- Click 'Account Settings' from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the 'Advanced' module.
- Click 'Smart Sites' from the module.
- Locate the Smart Site you wish to customize from the list of your Smart Sites.
- Click on the three line drop down menu to the right of the Smart Site you wish to alter.
- Click 'Edit' from the drop down menu.
- Make sure that the logo you wish to upload meets the criteria. (Format: gif,png,jpg. Size: under 1Mb, Dimensions: Under 300px.)
- Locate the 'Website Logo' section.
- Click 'Chose File'. (Note: We recommend the logo be transparent for the Smart Site to have a more professional look.)
- Locate the correct file to upload from your computer.
- Click the 'Save' button.
Important: Changing the logo for one of your Smart Sites will not affect the logo for your other Smart Sites. If you change the logo in your profile It will also not affect the logo on your current Smart Sites.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Adding, add, saving, saved, save, edit, editing, including, include, change, Lookup, capture, Smart, Site, custom, house, value, hvr, lead, capture, Facebook, housevaluereport.