Each account comes with an array of previously populated tags. The tags already included in each account are considered 'Global Tags'. A Tag is a way to label a person in order to easily search for them or launch a campaign to them.
There are the following types of tags:
Status, Descriptive, Geo.
Below is a description of how the certain tags are auto-assigned and what they indicate:
Status tags include: Win, Hot, Warm, Cool, New, and Nurture.
- Win: You have won the listing.
- Hot: These people have confirmed the likelihood to sell within the next 6 months.
- Warm: Likely to list within the next 6-12 months.
- Cool: These leads are predicted to sell in the next 12 months to 24 months.
- New: All new leads receive this tag for the first 30 days (automatically).
- Nurture: After 'New' is removed, they receive this tag. If 'New' is removed before the 30 days is up, they do not receive this tag.
Descriptive tags include:
- Smart Leads: A lead generated by the smart data that has a score of 70 or above according to the algorithm.
- Lookup Leads: A lead that has visited housevaluereport.com or a branded smart site.
- Verified Lead: A lead who has confirmed having an interest in selling within the next 6 to 12 months.
- Farm: the homeowners in our database within the territory or territories.
- Sphere: Leads uploaded into offrs by you.
- Mortgage: A lead that has indicated through our marketing that they are interested in financing.
- MLS: A property that our data informs us is currently listed.
- Expired: A property whose listing has expired.
- Company: A property owned by a company.
- Routing: A lead that has been routed to a team member by a team leader.
- Sold: A property that, according to our data providers, has sold. This tag stays on the property for 180 days.
A territory number will be attached to any lead coming from one of your territories. If you give your tag an alias the alias will be attached instead of the territory number.
Note: You cannot change the name of Global Tags, but you are able to give them an Alias instead. The Alias will always override the tags main name. An Alias tag works for both Custom and Global Tags.
(If you have any questions about the tags page, locate the article 'Tags Page'.)
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Auto-assigned, auto, assigned, global, tagging, tags, tag.