Tag rules allow users to automatically tag people that fit a certain criteria.
Tag rules cannot be applied for Global Tags, they can only be rules set for custom created tags.
(For additional information on Global Tags refer to the article 'Auto-Assigned Global Tags'.)
A custom tag must be created prior to setting up a tag rule.
(For guidance on creating a custom tag, refer to the article 'Creating a Custom Tag'.)
To set up a tag rule follow the steps below:
- Click on your name in the right hand corner. A menu will appear.
- Select 'Account Settings' from the drop down menu.
- Locate the 'Advanced' module to the left side of the page.
- Click on 'Tags' from the 'Advanced' module.
- Locate your custom created tag from the tags listed in the center of the page.
- To the far right of the tag created you will see a three line drop down menu underneath 'Actions'. Click on that three line menu. A drop down menu will populate.
- Click on 'Setup Rule'. A menu will appear:
Tag rules allow you to apply custom logic on how people are dynamically tagged. For example, you can create a tag called 'High Value Homes' and set the logic to include all properties valued over 500k in market value.
You are able to select score, market value range, number of bedrooms, square footage, year built, etc. Once you have made your selections, click the 'Save' button.
You will need to 'Run Rule' after you have set up the rule. Click on 'Actions' again and then select 'Run Rule'.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Setting up, setting-up, setup, set up, set-up, running, rules, rule, tags, tag, custom, run.