Setting up one or more teams allows you to share access to your leads. Invite anyone you would like to have on your team to create an account on offrs.com. Share a whole territory, share a platform seat and then hand-assign leads, or share a platform seat and then set up a lead routing rule.
To navigate to the teams page:
1. Click your name in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select 'Account Settings.'
3. Scroll down until you locate the 'Advanced' module.
4. Select the 'Teams' option.
You will see any teams you have previously created here. To create a team, click the 'Add a Team' button.
(Please see the help article about creating a team for more details.)
You will see the following information about your teams:
- Name - The name of the team. This is only seen by you.
- Owner - This will be your name.
- Date Launched - When the team was created.
- 3-line Dropdown Menu - Click for additional options including adding team members and deleting the team.
Click a team's name in order to see its members and to add new members.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope we were able to help!
Search Terms: Teams, team, page, screen, dashboard